Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A way to spread glue which you already have....

Ok, I know first hand how hard it is sometimes to get the glue to spread out evenly. And if you don't do it fast enough, you have a bubble. And I really dislike bubbles in my paper, lol. So what you can do is, you can take those gift cards that are $0.00 balance now :) or those credit cards you get in the mail with the offers and you can use them to spread out the glue. Push the glue with the card (on top of the paper). And from what I heard the other day on the news, the credit companies are desperate for consumers now, since they dropped so many a while back, that  we should be getting alot of them in the mail soon. So, instead of tossing them, use them for spreading glue. I also use them to trace out the shape, or I keep them for when I make a greeting card that holds a gift card, to use that for dimension. I see how big it needs to be. etc. Just a thought ;)

No comments: