Thursday, February 17, 2011

Paper Pieced Bunny Card, Heart Card & Tags

Well, today, we were actually able to open up the windows and "air" out the house a little bit. There's nothing like fresh air in the house & you don't realize how much you miss it until you're all bundled up for the winter (I'm talking plastic... the whole deal). It was just about 50 degrees out today and the kids came home thinking it was summer. lol. 

Well in the midst of all this nice weather, I am working on all my spring items now for etsy. I just created a card, which I guess you can say is great for Easter, but I like the bunny because it just reminds me of spring. And of course, there are tags INSIDE the card! I just love tags. I love making them too :) The panel where you write, on the inside, is layered and I punched the top and bottom with doily lace & inked it with a great shade of green. 

The card measures 4 1/2 inches by 4 1/2 inches. 
Bunny Paper Pieced Greeting Card Green Polka Dot Easter with Tags
Bunny Paper Pieced Greeting Card Green Polka Dot Easter with Tags
Vintage Red Heart with Green Damask Background Shabby Inked Blank NotecardAnother card that I have created today HERE
Handmade by hang tags Stamped on Kraft cardstock Here's a great set of tags if you're giving something that is handmade HERE

Hope everyone is enjoying the weather!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the pretty colors, the bunny and the sentiment tags on the inside!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thank you Irene :) I love those colors alot myself. I am a big fan of pink, lol :)

Pamela Scott said...

so cute perfect for Easter!!

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Thank you Pam! :)