Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Printable Art Journal Pages...

I've  been doodling... can you tell?! :) Well, I always loved to doodle. I was the teenager who saw a pen and pad of paper as a necessity while talking on the phone with my girlfriends in highschool. Most of my doodles  were those little cubed boxes, hearts and stars :) Girly Girl stuff. I thought some of them were pretty good too and hated throwing away the doodles, but I had so much stuff!

Here are two free printable journal pages. One is blank and you can use as a background and the other is just a doodle that you can alter, cut up, etc.

Pin It



XOXO

3 comments:

Bumblebees and Memories said...

I saw the black and white one on Pinterest a little while ago! I think it would be a neat notebook cover. :)

Emily @SweetlyScrapped said...

Yes! I think so too! What a great idea! ;)

TwinkleToes2day said...

Gorgeous Emily! Thanks very much :0) Mo x